- Use a spirit level to mark a horizontal guideline on the wall where you want the top of the unit to be
- Hold the metal fixing plate in place and mark the position of the fixing holes
- Fix the plates to the wall, using masonry fixings for a brick wall; plasterboard fixings for a plasterboard wall
- Hook the cubby onto the brackets and use the adjustment block in the top internal corner to position the unit accurately
- Put a spirit level across the top of the cabinet and turn one screw to level it straight, then place the spirit level against the front face and adjust the other screw until it’s vertical
The Cubby Shelf comes to you with all of the fixings and is installed nice and easily, using cabinet brackets (please see illustration below).